Lakoskys them selves did not steel my tree stand . Their hired man that puts in their food plots and such did it.... BUT they hired him and the other people too. They have no trespassing signs on trees about every 50 yards. One of the guys at work went to the IA whitetail classic and sat in on their little class. Someone asked them how many trail cams they had and how many were too many. Lee said they had like 250 and were buying more. He said he catches alot of people trespassing and was proud of his antics. I understand in his business you have to protect yourself but when it gets to the point of them trespassing to steal other peoples property, something is wrong with his thinking. About 1/2 half mile from my house, they had a guy just park and sit in a drive way to a field for all of early shotgun season. It is business but if you think about it, all the land the hord is land some kid can't go squirrel hunting on. I don't think they shoot does and you should drive by their massive food plots and see the does. We counted over 150 in one field while we sat in one spot along the road