tex n gal,

NOTHING is fhuqking funnier,than a Whining Texan trying to talk rifles or The Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

I'm a Purist through and through. Pass the deep Teutonic Bluing and Fine Walnut...on say an Anschutz 1717D HB Hummer.

Toss a Custom 75MOA rail on 'er,throw the MQ aboard and reap the whirlwind of that long barrel and all it's splendor.

[Linked Image]

Give or fhuqking take. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Close but no cigar...as sumptin' is missing. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Always nice to trade halfa foot of spout for a couple/few fps,in order to bank the vastly superior handling. Have heard through The Grapevine,that paint protects mettle,but cain't know in the first hand. Yes....pun be intended,you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

You gotsta be really "careful" hacksawing off an Anschutz spout and tossing that choke offa fhuqking cliff,because they "won't shoot" anymore. Tough to make 'er shoot over .5MOA at the 100yd line,though I've no doubt you could...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more,you Do NOTHING Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Elkchunt,

Your best is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" you can't read this,nor the fact that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

You gals REALLY get after it.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!..........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."