Originally Posted by Big Stick
SuperKchunt,

How come ALL of the good pictures in "your" album,have me in 'em...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

I getta kick outta your Imagination and Pretend,because even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,KNOWS it's as close as you'll ever get.

Purty slow day and the new 6 Kreedmire won't quite come around. I reckon the formed Alpha's will shine a smidge,when loaded on the next round. Pun be intended.

Fhuqking wind weren't doing no favors this evening and my schit kept sailing away. Wasn't even draggin' the shutter here,as I had 'er pinned to better than 5x focal length,ala AI Servo,highspeed drive,spot metering,exposure lock,back button focus and the sweet sound of a FF Canon 1D-Series body mashin' pixels. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Still purty sweet on the 6BR chambering with 105's/8's and though I've gots me a couple,I prolly need another. Not too horrid,for the 200yd line,given conditions.

[Linked Image]

Shot through more than a few weather changes,with the wind really switching things up. Couldn't get out much past the 1400yd line.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Not many minutes ago,it weren't horrid in the back yard.

[Linked Image]

As an aside...were you ever able to "remember" the last time you drug your kchunt offa the fhuqking couch and went Outdoors? Didn't think so. Mebbe next year?!? LAUGHING!.

P.S. and by the way,don't "forget" to poke them Splendid Pixels in "your" album.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

JudLady,

I get to see/do it all. Be sure and TRY to convince yourself that you ain't glued to my every word and every Splendid Pixel,as you correlate how many times you think of me a day...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend is priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

FenceRaider,

You be sure to spill your guts,the first time you get outside a High Fence "Hunt"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of everything,is simply fhuqking HILARIOUS!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SnatchWhine,

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks are a hoot. Congratulations?!?

DubyaDubyaDubyaDotPretend That You "Could too" DotCom

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it,as you MUST...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...so don't go spookin' the hole.(grin)

Bless their hearts.

LAUGHING!..............

Dre',

No need to perpetually reiterate,that besides being an Amazingly CLUELESS Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your heralded Imaginary Pretend Ignore. LAUGHING!

You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Shooter,

Facts is facts and FACT is...when it's all said and done,The Do NOTHING Gang will have said a fhuqk of a LOT more,than they done. I concur,in that there ain't nothing funnier,than Drooling DUMB Fhuqks doing their best and rest assured,they are REALLY fhuqking TRYING. Laughing!

Pulled the trigger on a Canon 300mm F/2.8 IS yesterday,along with a 1.4X III and had it overnighted(because schit like that cracks me up). Needless to say,it didn't arrive today.(grin) Anywhoo...I reckon it'll meld nicely on an APS-H sensor and I'm looking forward to setting it aboard the 1D4. Colors/IQ and AF oughtta play nicely together. Only threw a FF sensored 1D-Series in the crummy today and gunned the Siggy 35mm ART expressly. Nice to be able to Bokeh Bitch a scene,if so desired. Am expecting another shipment of ELD's and a coupla triggers too.

Whattya' reckon The Do NOTHING Gang will come "close" to "doing" tomorrow and with what wares they "nearly" got to "use"?!? LAUGHING!

Bless their hearts.

Film at 11:00.

Laughing!.................

If "doing it all" consists of living in squander on a rez that stinks like low tide,hunting 80lb deer, and shootin kelp fed bear, you do hold the title... Congradulations????

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.