Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

I've never had a day that was only "OK"...but I reckon if going on a Big Weekend Trip to play Cab Lizard so enthralls you,"OK" is a realm in the stratosphere that you simply could never get to. Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

What didja' almost "do" yesterday. I mean besides set on your couchbound kchunt,Whine and make a fresh batcha' Excuses? You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'doors,

The Do Nothing Gang is a fhuqking riot and there is a concrete constant that they reiterate perpetually and obliviously...that is simply that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Mainly because they haven't the "means","abilities" nor "comprehension" to "do" anything else. Luckily for them,being an AMAZINGLY inept Clueless Fhuqk is free and within their means. Ass Sucking is the (1) and ONLY "move",hoping to partake in the exploits of another's means and abilities,to salve their reality. FUNNY schit!

The "lucky" kchunts.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

JudLady,

Folks travel for 1000's of miles in eager anticipation,to partake my company and have dots connected. There are legions of folks hanging upon my every word and Splendid Pixel,in order to get a piece of the pie and more than a whole fhuqking bunch shop in accordance. Pardon them facts sailing over your pointy head,as you set on your couchbound kchunt on the outside looking in,rattling your pom-poms...you "lucky" kchunt. I do not feel compelled to apologize,for having the luxury of not being forced to guess,though a guess is the most you could begin to muster on your BEST day. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Now in fairness,I've never been to Alaska,mainly due the expense of said travels and the cost of living associated,but it really do seem like you gals up there get to have ALL of the fun. LAUGHING!

Have never seen a fish either,especially yesterday. Had enough Troops to schlep packs,that I could tote (3) DSLR bodies(2)APS-H and a sole 1D FF and not haveta' break lenses offa bodies. You "know" how nice an advantage that is...ooopsie! NO you do NOT. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

There's just sumptin' soothin' with the 300 Mag on an APS-H. I told the kids not to rile them feeshes up,because they do not forget and will attack.

[Linked Image]

Nice to holster the Cannon and eek 35/1.4 Lightningtitude,if'n mood dictates. Pun be intended and you'll wanna Google that too. Hint. Laughing!

Nice to have the light(even if HARSH),so one can stop down to eek some DOF for Synchronized Events. Always intellesting to extrapolate Dynamic Range betwixt DSLR's. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

While a nice weather day,t were a fruitless jaunt,if only because this part of Kansas,we really don't get much in the way of feesh. Saw a few Crappie mingling about and that was it.

[Linked Image]

Wasn't much fun at all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

None. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Why is it that despite VERY low numbers,Crappie ALWAYS go for the throat...if only outta sheer determination? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I was unfortunately sidetracked all day and missed opportunity to check the Mail. It's been soooooooooo very fhuqking long since I've received anything,that it seems like sumptin' would arrive? You keep hanging on every word,gawking pics and TRYING to "convince" yourself that you "could too"...as you set upon your couchbound kchunt and whine.

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

Nobody Man Crushes like The Do Nothing Gang...the "lucky" kchunts.

HOPEFULLY beer goes on Sale this weekend and they'll put trembling finger to keyboard and translate their very WELL founded Insecurities,emitted from their quivering lips. You'd have to drive a stake to see if the Do Nothing Kchunts even moved and collectively,thet couldn't knock the "new" offa used pair of boots.

Never been tough to cypher who do and who don't...but "luckily",Imagination and Pretend are free.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...................

Pea Soup to the deck again this morning,when I first looked at 3:00AM.

Velvet should be petering out purty good,by this weekend. Time to Reload and put a new rifle or two together,then go gun come-ups.

Film at 11:00...........................

It's a tragedy . Apple don't fall Far does it sugar tits. NOT LOL. 😳

Play nice no need to get ugly.

Last edited by fredIII; 08/09/17.