'conda,

It ain't looking good.

Hint.

Laughing!....................

Dre,

Can you even remember the last time your kchunt left the couch,you "hard charger" you. Now wonder you are glued to my every fhuqking word and splendid pixel...you lucky kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Some folks actually USE wares and can candidly comment in the firsthand upon their relative attributes and extrapolate in kind,to other wares of the ilk. Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess,as you set on your couchbound kchunt feverishly trying to convince yourself,that you "could too". You Drooling CLUELESS Dumb Fhuqks are a fhuqking riot! laughing!

It'll come as a "surprise" only to Window Lickers such as yourself,that tracking,zero retention,repeats and an inherent ability to fend both round count and inclement weather,is the foundation great scopes are built upon. Now I cain't comment in the firsthand,to having gunned much more than a Hunnert Fixed Fhuqkers and not owning much more than 50 of same. I doubt I can reflect on but another coupla Hunnert scopes of other Makes/Models in retrospect,unless I am sandbagging,which I sure as fhuqk am. Hint. Gots me a "hunch" all have prolly got a scritch or a scratch and likely a coupla raindrops on 'em,conjoined with a straight up sinister round count. Hint. Hell...I've single scopes that have sent more rounds downrange than everything you've done in your "Life". Don't have any receivers that are n more than their 6th barrel though,if only in fairness. Nod your head like you "understand". Hint. Laughing!

At least you can afford to look at the pics and bask in that Sweet Satisfaction that is your's,to proclaim you've "seen" the things you Whine about. Though it is a right proper Dichotomy,that you proclaim Imaginary Pretend Ignore,if only to quantify that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Now what were the "odds"?!? LAUGHING!

Coupla barrels and scopes ago...as issued 223 SALAMI. Them LW's puked. A 6X MQ has more on the windshield,than it'd eek on the erector,as configured. Hint. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never seen an MQ at much under -35 ambient and really haven't gawked that many Polar Bears through 'em. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Greatest favor one could ever do to a rifle. Slap a 6X MQ aboard and feed it inclination,so as to reap the whirwind of it's erector. DD Signatures and a shim in the stern grant over 42 Mils of erector travel,so it's a 52 Mil parcel,all in. Nod your head like you understand. Google it. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Barrels certainly do not last forever and I change 'em like socks. 18" contour with shank reduction,ala 8" Brux in 270...though it's a Safe Queen that's never been Outdoors. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

With over 60 Mils in the erector and another 10 Mils on the windshield,I figured it only "fair" to flog on a Illuminatti. It's purty hard on Day DREAMING Dumb Fhuqks,to squirt 105's at the 1500yd line or better. Due the electronics of their illuminated reticle and rheostat,they's only for Fair Weather Forays. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to your next Whine and the "exciting" "Adventures" of all the things you almost did,with all the wares you almost had and from all the places you almost been.

Bless your heart...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk.

Hint.

Laughing!....................................

'doors,

I weren't. It cracks me up to bolt 'em aboard a platform and shoot 'em 'til they puke. My HW97K Laminate will beat me to the house and there's a NIB 6X MQ laying in wait for it,along with a 25MOA unitized mount.

Have destroyed lotsa glass on various Springers,if only for laughs.

Not all wares is equal..............................

Femboy,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it however you MUST. "Luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute",you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

PLEASE find me "mistaken" and I'll happily rub your nose further,in your own Stupidity. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you follow my every word and splendid pic like a heel nipping lap dog. I mean,what the fhuqk else could someone like you "do"? The LAST Thing I'd wanna do,is steal the "thunder" of your Imagination and Pretend,if only because it's all you've "got" and that would be mean. Looking forward to your next Whine and Vagina Monologue. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........................

Elkchunt,

Just how in THE fhuqk can you reply to me,if you have me on Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Lying CLUELESS Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are really gals of your word. I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!.........................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."