Oh my...what were the "odds" that Dumbfhuqk and Dumberhuqk "forgot" about their Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? Congratulations?!?

Am thinking the new 6 Kreedmire is gonna do just fine,once settled in. Alpha brass continues to impress and .003" TiN constriction with a Virgin positive headspaced false shoulder 108 ELD Smooched square,is doing nice thangs. Google it and nod your heads like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

2.820" COAL to same,leaves lotsa room to chase lands and it prolly don't suck to have boat tails above the neck/shoulder juncture. Google it and nod your heads like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

40.3grs of '17 netted nice speeds ala 108 in the 26".

[Linked Image]

Chopping same to 21.5" wayyyyyyyyyyyy improved balance/handling and I'm happy to trade 99fps for nearly halfa fhuqking foot of spout,to toss offa fhuqking cliff. Give the bore a courtesy whirl with a deburring tool and gunned a hasty trio,after the fact. Bumped 'er a click to the right,fastened zero stops and buttoned the hatches. Will haveta' build me a no-turn 1-8" .224" version,as well as another 6 Kreedmire to boot.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

Now you can poke another backlit picture in "your" albums,you "lucky" kchunts.

[Linked Image]

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."