I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that The Do NOTHING Gang hasn't turned a fhuqking lick,other than to Bitch,Moan,Complain and flaunt their Imagination and Pretend...in no particular fhuqking order. Congratulations?!?

Still sorting Mail and bolting schit together.

I hate Jewell's,due their tenderness and will be VERY surprised,if it makes the R&R.

[Linked Image]

I need to cool heels and bolt some lowers together.

[Linked Image]

Always nice to catch a ASC Grendel Mag Sale for the 22 and 6mm Grendels.

[Linked Image]

Got James just in time on the horn,as he had a limited run of 1-7.5" 6 Kreedmire match spouts in modest contour.

[Linked Image]

My Foot Zoom Slippers arrived.

[Linked Image]

Tossed a 308 spout of repute offa fhuqking cliff,headspace Virgin Alpha's and kissed 108 ELD's square. This fhuqking thing is a HAMMER and a coupla spouts got sold on it's Maiden Voyage,due pards shooting same. .003" constriction,'17,200's and it gunned touching trios at the 200yd line. only shot it to the 600yd line,but will stretch it out tomorrow. While the MilQuad has no peer,the lowly MOAQuad crushes all thangs Reupold and 40 MOA on the windshield with a 250yd 108 ELD zero,do allow some real estate to be reeled in. Hint.

[Linked Image]

None of my good stuff has arrived yet,but should be here any day now.

Everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat.

Bless your hearts.

LAUGHING!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."