'flave,

Do NOT underestimate the "Sweet Satisfactions" of a Texas Fence "Hunt" and the "hard chargers" TRYING to extoll the "virtues" of same. Them hand held "pursuits" are VERY "demanding"...especially in regards to rifles,boolits,scopes,binos and the like. LAUGHING!

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Elkchunt,

Let's trade rifles for a coupla days and rest assured,I'll flog on the fhuqking piece of schit and then you can FINALLY say you've got something that has been used. That chunka' lumber is fhuqking HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. But cheer up,you're a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit too. Laughing!

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'doors,

One only needs to pay slack on the rope and let the STUPID Fhuqks try.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'475,

Facts is always facts and The Do Nothing Gang finds them constants,more than just a touch disconcerting.

Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

'308,

A 300 Magnum is purty handy on Critters. Light has been tough and either outright schit or harsh.

Can still sneak in a Toe Scratch though.(grin)

[Linked Image]

F/2.8 compresses things nicely and 300 Mag Bokeh do not suck,even in schit light.

[Linked Image]

I'm purty fortunate,in that I can drag a shutter and hold it like a rock from the hind legs. Don't hurt my abilities with a Pistole either.(grin)

Might chase Critters this evening,if I don't get sidetracked.

Film at 11:00...............

FenceRaider,

Only a City Slickin' Pavement Poundin' Texan,would so vehemently try to "justify" her fences for "Hunting". All hat and NO ranch ain'tcha'. Congratulations?!?

Were you to ever step outside in the real Outdoors,it's take but a single revolution,for you to need to shoot flares and call for a RESCUE...you AMAZINGLY Inept Whining DUMB Fhuqk. Don't "forget" you "can't read this" either,due your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

There's no slighting how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You be CERTAIN to keep trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too",as you set on the couch and rattle your Pom-Pom's. Rifle Deer Season opens in (7) days,just so you can work on some Fresh Whine and concoct more Excuses. Laughing!

The weather simmered and some Mail arrived.

Be nice to poke an eyepiece on one of my FF 1D-Series bodies,that cough one loose on a Cast & Blast.

[Linked Image]

Yep...nice. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ol' Harrell took care of me and knocked 'er outta da' park,both in machining tolerance accuracy and haste. Trouble is,there's only (500) setting on the unit,so choices is few. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nice to see the Don Zeck cap made it too and though 300 Mag windshields can be replaced,it ain't sumptin' one wishes to trash on purpose. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now I's gotta go re-gun some Agg's and come-ups,to see WTF. As an aside,you never did mention your High Zoot 22LR setup(s),that "taught" you so "much" about what a Skookum Platform can do. At least everyone "knows" a Cutter and if you suck enough ass,you just might get to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Here's to your BEST and just how fhuqking HILARIOUS that much stupid stack in one heap is.

Your doing "GREAT" their Toots.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."