What were the fhuqking "odds" that The Do Nothing Gang still hasn't turned a fhuqking lick,other than to Whine and flaunt their Imagination and Pretend...you "lucky" kchunts. Congratulations?!?

I VERY much enjoyed the pics of the Cab Lizard Kitty and bokeh attempts,you CLUELESS Fhuqks are a hoot!

I see Fredrica is still red assed that she cain't even know what kinda fish it is,other than she won't ever catch one that big. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that all of the good pics in her album were either gunned by me,starring me or both. BEAUTIFUL landscapes shots there. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Some mail today.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

CT's are a breeze on the 'LITE,with but modest Dremeltitude. Google it and nod your heads like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Am still hearin' good thangs about a Franklin F-17 SPR 18-incher. Was happy to find another RSS stock I had rat holed,while buildin' lowers today,as them bitches lock up tight. I fhuqking gawwddamned nearly hadta suffer a Magpul POS. Slummin' a piece of fhuqking schit Geisselle SSA-E in the nether regions. On the brightside however,they's tougher than a Jewell,but what ain't? Google it and nod your heads like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hopefully beer will go on SALE tomorrow,so you Couchbound Kchunts can really get the Imagination and Pretend going. Here's to the perpetual HILARITY,of you doing the best you can,with what incredibly fhuqking little you "have" to "work" with.

Bless your hearts...for tryin' soooooooooooo hard.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."