elkchunt,

Did you "forget" about your Imaginary Ignore Pretend yet again? Why is it that you feel compelled to reiterate continously,that besides being a Clueless Fhuq,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Congratulations?!?

You couldn't knock the "new"offa used pair of boots,with a Guide helping you.

Bless your heart.

Lauging!........

'doors,

Now ain't it an intellesting dichotomy,that your Bob has as many rounds through it,as elkchunt's 270?

What were the "odds"?!?

Laughing!................

JudLady,

You Pecker Pole Princess you...money grows on TREES,not Pecker Poles. That'll only come as a "surprise" to you,despite them differences bein' welllllllll beyond stark. Hint. Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again,that mandates soooooooo much ass sucking, in the HOPE of getting to ride bitch? LAUGHING!

Pardon my having more than (1) trigger and being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. 'Course you "get" to set astride your couchbound kchunt,rattle pom-pom's and use your Imagination to Pretend that you "could too"...you "lucky" kchunt. What didja almost "do"besides Whine? LAUGHING!

The CMC is doin' rather nice thangs aboard the Franklin F-17 SPR. Tossed the platform a 40 MOA 'Horn ring cookie and it yields 29.1 Mils available on the erector,from a 200yd zero with 20gr Tipped Chickens at 2840fps. POA/POI don't differentiate more than 2.5" from the .600" 18-incher's muzzle,to the 235yd line. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Purty soothin',to rattle (10) trips up/down to erector ceiling and back to zero stop,for 582 Mils total...or 2000-inches plus plus of 100yd boolit travel,as a warm/fuzzy. No thang to subtend the halfa Mil 100yd POA/POI difference and slap a confirmation poke with the windshield. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

Now you can say you've "seen" a Piston Gun...you "lucky" kchunt. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Due the Pea Soup to the deck(literally),I might throw a coupla more lowers together today and get a few more Krunchentickers goin'. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

As an aside,Fredrica's "camera" "equipment" is sooooooooo amazingly sharp,that them razor edged pixels preclude my being able to ID the 'plate as being here from Kansas. Perhaps you coul shed some light on the AO at the Pecker Pole Roundup?!? LAUGHING!

Keep them "hard charging" Bitchly "Adventure" reports coming,because nothing is fhuqking funnier...than nothingness. You Flat Landing Fence Hopping Fhuqks,must have some HUGE Salmonid limits,to enthrall you to suck ass in sucha fashion? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Of my how VERY "exciting",for someone who "does" and gets to "see",as "much" as you. Congratulations?!?

If only because perspective,never ain't not intellesting. This yarder ain't much over 150-feet tall,120-feet long and 50-feet wide. Only weighs 3,300,000 + pounds too,is self propelled and does better than 2MPH,but costs more than $10 per pound. I'd suggest you do the math,but we all know how "tricky" MOA and Mils are for you. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

In fairness however,I've not seen it plant a tree,that makes too much more than $25,000,000 per year all by it's lonesome,as of Today's pulp pricing. Nor have I seen a bigger one,that cost too much more than $1,000,000,000...with a fhuqking "B". Hint. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". LAUGHING!

Here's to the hopes that you managed to suck enough ass,to "get" to hop the fence and go "hunting". What do you "do" for a "living" again,which "grants" you so "much" "opportunity"?!? LAUGHING!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!!! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

queenston,

You are fhuqking MEAN,baiting poor poor(literally) Fredrica in.

I like how you roll!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."