'outdoors,

I've puked dozens of scopes of that ilk,by simply using them...for laughs. A 10/22 is a great way to puke 'em and most end up as musical instruments,with innards knocked plum loose.

The less one does,the "better" everything is.

Hint......................

Dre,

You suck a mean ass...you poor poor CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............................

kenjizz 1,

Imitaton is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Window Licking Clueless Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

What are the "odds",that the only thing you Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks can "do",is Whine and flaunt your copious Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunt? laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Huntz,

Nobody "left". Nor is Imaginary Pretend Ignore real. Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!...........................

MM,

I ain't no fun to play Engleesh with...which is why nobody even tries.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

Joan,

The ONLY thing you "shoot" is you r mouth and Imagination. Congratulations?!?

You Brokedick Day Dreaming DUMB Fhuqks are a hoot! You'd need a co-signed for the muzzle tape alone. Hint. laughing!

Reupold was more viable 10yrs ago,but has since been totally eclipsed and actually slipped wayyyyyyy backwards in quality and viability. 'Course I've shot and got more glass than you'd ever see in 10 of your "Life's". Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Fire up some pics of your Imaginary wares and swing for the fence,because it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Vic',

I've had over 100 Reupolds and double digit 308's. Hell...even paired same together for 10's of 1000's of rounds.

Sadly,Reupold doesn't make anything now,that I'd slum for free.

Shame............................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."