JudLady,

Perhaps some day,you'll be able to "afford" your first camera? Congratulations?!?

Oh my,I'm certain that you are VERY "excited" with the Sweet Satisfactions of having sucked enough ass...to "get" to ride Bitch,on your version of a "good" haul. Of course there isn't any fhuqking pictures,even someone as STUPID as you,knows how fhuqking HILARIOUS such a feeble attempt would be. Mebbe instead,start off with the size of the Limits "available" to you and extrapolate in kind,if only because perspective never ain't not fhuqking hilarious. Hint. Google it and nod your head like you understand. Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are "free",so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Cheer up,everyone knows a Cutter and someone with a boat. LAUGHING!

Anywhoo...knocked some dust offa the Harrell,beings it had been unwrapped for 10 minutes or so. Gunning hasty vertical affirmations,at 25-click intervals at the 100yd line.

[Linked Image]

Somehow an unknowed round of Federal made it into the 1808 box and it was seen/heard immediately and just might notta tracked with the Norma. Google it and nod your head,like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Shoulda brought the 1808's best ammo,to see if there could be any improvement...but was in a hurry and curious about other Makes/Lots. The Itty-Bitty Blue Bitch is still the sneakiest Sleeper in the larder. Whattya' "shoot" for a 22LR again,that allows you to "know" so "much" about 'em? Maybe someday while riding bitch on "all" of your "adventures",someone will bring sumptin' good along,so you can at least say you've "seen" one. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

What do you "do" for a "living" again?

Everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Elkchunt,

Killer pictures! Mebbe extoll a bit on the "equipment" used? Were you having a seizure,when you put ink to paper,with your trembling hands and quivering lips...you "hard charger" you. LAUGHING! Congratulations?!?

Shooting some new stuff myself. Nuzzler just fine tuned Production after all these years and started building boolits on a screw machine. I'd liken it akin to a few of the new barrel Makers,being able to talk Pratt & Whitney into building tooling,that'd assist their needs. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The packaging is new too.

[Linked Image]

Don't "forget" you "can't read this" you AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk and don't fret you're being a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit to boot. Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

She rejoices,in obliviously recounting her incredible number of exceedingly WELL founded Insecurities. Ask her how many times she thinks about me a day and how often she TRIES soooooooooooo desperately to compare. "Luckily" for her,everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!...............

Dre,

You suck a man ass,you Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" you "can't read this". Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Inman,

It ain't never been difficult to fathom who do and who don't. Though in fairness...one cain't be too hard on The Do Nothing Gang,for shooting for the stars in sucha manner.(grin)

One thing is for certain about these CLUELESS Fhuqks and that's when it's all said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a lot more said,than done.

Everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!............

Fredrica,

Good to hear that you can make The Copper Mine go "bang",that must be VERY "exciting" for you. Congratulations?!?

Unfortunately,I've never heard of a "243ai",so cain't comment in it's regard. Sadly,same is so with "AICS" and "MDT"...that stuff is all Greek to me. Laughing!

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you refrained an attempt at velocity and pictures as well...what were the "odds"?!? LAUGHING!

'414 sucks ass in said chambering,with said boolits and most especially in formed case. Hint. Now you "know". Laughing!

"AICS" is a DBM footprint as per your feeble attempt at a first fhuqking clue and MDT only makes magazines for DBM's. Though of course AICS makes mags for same,as well. MDT poly's are best in 233(17Rem,223,223AI and 270 as per my mitts) and you are undoubtedly pinching pennies with The Copper Mine and enthralled with yelling "Get some!" as you unleash it's copious 10rd "fury" of watered down bullschit. Reloading for you,consists of putting colored water in your SuperSoaker. LAUGHING!

Chime in and dangle some pics,if/when The BIG Day arrives,that you can afford (1) actual AICS mag and mebbe go FULL Retard and cite some '414 velocities,like you've got a fhuqking "clue". It WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

WOW +P+!

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

What was the odds,that you hadta go FULL Google and plagiarize? REALLY missing the hilarity of your attempt at "pictures". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

'308,

Not all camera systems focus "equally",nor close. That being said,I've implicit faith in a 1D-Series body(whether APS-H or FF),can routinely do the "impossible",when fed glass of repute. The glass is the weakest link,in that system. Always.

I tend to trust AWB as an opening move,on most bodies. No thang to [bleep] that on the fly,if deemed requisite. I've a good feel for how all of my bodies are gonna meter a given scene and can like spot metering in tough scenes,but in actuality evaluative is fairly forgiving,if you disassociate metering from focus/shutter. The ability to lock exposure and focus separately,is a huge benefit. AI Servo has no equal and it is very very very fhuqking seldom,that I'm not gunning centerpoint single AF do,for finite focus placement. Fact is,I cain't recall the last time I wasn't,unless something got moved on a Cast & Blast. I've long termed any other approach as "Cluster Fhuqk",because you get an AF point cluster,as opposed to a finite single dot of precise control. I meter the same way. Hint.

Now as DOF goes,as focal length increases and aperture value decreases...DOF decreases along with it. So depending upon that which one is wishing to convey,it pays dividends to keep DOF in mind when up closer-ish to the subject. It's often nice to compress things and blow out the foreground and background,but distortion can easily occur in some scenes,which will steal thunder. It's always prudent to see the big picture,prior to trying to capture the big picture. Hint.

That being said,nobody likes catchlight more than I,but it isn't something that can always be realized in Critterly pursuits. The light has been tough here,with heavy cloud cover and more than a smidge of rain...which can certainly in and o themselves,convey/add "mood",but no catchlight. Caught a small band of fair light yesterday,but couldn't quite get the subject to get the angle of the dangle I wanted,in order to stitch solid catchlight. At the engagement distance,I wanted gun to gun reduced DOF/compression/Bokeh and did. Couldn't quite get things quartered my way perfectly,but you can still tell it's a Critter.

[Linked Image]

Hoping my 1.4x TC III arrives today,so I can toss it in the bag and peel.

Film at 11:00.......................

'28,

If Jesus was real,he'd have a lot more stroke.

Hint.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."