JeffZero,

Your STUPIDITY never disappoints,in it's oblivious humor. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Elkchunt,

That is a MAGNIFICENT specimen,for you. How many Guides did it take? Congratulations?!?

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk,you couldn't knock the "new" oiffa Used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

WRO,

All one has gotta do,is furnish slack on the rope and watch The Show. Fairly EPIC fhuqking humor...after Dre tooted on The Kchunt Horn and garnered "support".

LAUGHING!.............

Femboy,

Why are you soooooo focused upon your Insecurities and all the things you cain't ever do,nor begin to afford? At least Imagination and Pretend are within your "means" and "abilities"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I prolly always have had a soft spot for colors. At least you can "afford" to read about it and gawk at the splendid pics,while trying to "convince" yourself,that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe wax eloquent a touch more,on the "Sweet Satisfactions" of setting upon your couchbound kchunt,always being on the outside looking in and never getting to participate? I reckon someone's gotta ride the pine and rattle pom-pom's you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Joan,

It's your Imagination...be sure to Pretend with it,however you MUST. Few things funnier,than a Whining CLUELESS Fhuqk,doing her best. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses. You go girl!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'Raider,

"Luckily" for you,Stupidity isn't an act,so you have an unfair "advantage". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Texan forgot about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore and was just itchin' to reiterate how she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Fredrica,

Your INCREDIBLE Stupidity never fhuqking disappoints,you poor poor(literally) Brokedick Turd Polishing DUMB Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

An't it a HILARIOUS fhuqking constant,that as close as you will ever get,is to plagiarize splendid pics and "live" vicariously? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon Reality colliding with your Fantasy. It will come as a "surprise" only to you,that the .284" 175 ELD is lightyears wellllll shy of the 180 ELD version of same in BC. Though you are really rockin' a killer "camera" and the pics are "fabulous". I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Must be VERY "exciting" for you,to see such "splendors" and share same on your High Zoot "Adventures". LAUGHING!

I like colors in my frames and being in the center of the action. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though I've seen me drag a shutter. Nod your head like you "understand",after you Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

There ain't no slightin' how VERY well founded your copious Insecurities are,as you suck your thumb on the sidelines wishin' mightily,that you had the means,abilities and comprehension. What do you "do" for a "living" again,that "rewards" you in such ways? LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'22,

She can only do the best she can,with what incredibly little she has to work with.

Bless her heart.

Laughing!..................

Tex n gal,

Are you bitching or bragging. One can never tell about a Texan and their fhuqking HILARIOUS version of everything. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget"...you were "telling" me about boolits and chamberings. LAUGHING!.

Bless your HEART for trying,sooooooooo hard.

Laughing!..............

elkchunt,

That looks to be a real "special" rifle,how's about some particulars? Congratulations?!?

But don't "forget" yet again,that you "can't read" this...you Amazingly STUPID Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

kchuntari,

Pardon my inability to get "excited" about having my hands held,to shoot a fhuqking Cow. I doubt I wasn't much younger than 8yrs old,when I sluiced my first one in the pasture. I reckon the "great" thing about paying to shoot Cows,is that even a fhuqking Texan can "do" it. If someone spun you in a circle in a fhuqking phone booth,you'd not be able to get out less assistance. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to concoct any/all excuses you deem requisite,that'll "fix" your hilarious Stupidity and outright Dumbfhuqktitude. You are doing "great". Laughing!

I've never seen iron sights either.

[Linked Image]

Nor one of them thar 'lectronic thangs. Mebbe "tell" me about lasers too? Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You Whining CLUELESS Kchunts are a fhuqking riot.Rest ASSURED,that nobody can "make" you look like a greater DUMB Fhuqk than you are...than you can,by simply doing your best. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!...........................

Last edited by Big Stick; 06/07/17.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."