Elkkchunt,

270gr FS ala 375 H&H Ackley Improved and though despite being inserted in the Southern end of a Northbound victim...for all I know the boolit is still going. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Laughing! Though there's no slighting how splendid your pixels are. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

What were the "odds",that you "forgot" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again?!? I never can decide upon which is fhuqking funnier,your Amazing CLUELESSNESS or the fact that you are an absolute Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt. Don't forget you "can't read this",nor eyefhuqk my Splendid Pixels either. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'doors,

I'm on the ropes...please do not go aspookin' the hole.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!...............

JudLady,

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Weather has been a touch rugged and fhuqking with my Mail,but most is up to speed now. Was fretting triggers and most have arrived,but there's another POS Jewell enroute,if only because it's been a spell since I puked one. The Double Ounce Shilen's are tough to whoop and a bunch tougher. Google it and then nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Don't forget to glue settings. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up..I glue lock nuts too. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

The 300 Magnum finally arrived and though the Mail done it's container no favors,the innards are beyond pristine. Prolly a good thang,that I'd forgotten that I had a LowePro AW II setting around,as it'll easily digest the works,though I won't be pissed if my Don Zeck objective cap arrives and I can toss the OEM attempt at same,offa fhuqking cliff. Best restart Google and nod your rubber neck again. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now you can say you've "seen" one,you "lucky" kchunt and don't "forget"...everyone knows a Cutter! Hopefully beer goes on Sale for you again,so you can get lippy,you Magnificenty WHINING Kchunt and you can suck enough ass to ride Bitch in someone else's boat. Pretty "EXCITING" stuff(for you). Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

SuperKchunt,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

You be sure to chime in,should your kchunt leave the couch this year...you "hard charging" "lucky" kchunt you. Were it not for Imagination,Pretend and Plagiarism,you'd not have a single fhuqking move. But do them thangs,you are doing "great". LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'head,

You be SURE to pinpoint any/all words that are "too big" or "too Technical" for you to understand and I'll happily use lesser ones for you. Didn't take you long to learn how to plagiarize. Congratulations?!?

The ONLY thing fhuqking funnier than the Kalifornia version of anything,is the fhuqking Texas Version. Born in Texas and double dippin',ain'tcha?!?

Bless your heart.

Film at 11:00.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."