SuperKchunt,

Cheer up..everyone "knows" a Cutter,you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

EPIC Hilarity Points awarded,for trying to convince yourself,that you "could too". LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that you cain't even remember the last time you were Outdoors?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

elkchunt,

Oh my...you really are lettin' that POS 460 breathe...she'sgotta be cracklin' along at a full 2300fps or so. Congratulations?!?

This stuff is all "new" to me,as you "lucky" kchunts really get to see it all,with your "hard charging". LAUGHING!

Now in fairness,I've only shot (1) MK V to death and that was in 378,but admittedly I wasn't in Holly Hobbie Powder Puff Mode either. Just saying. Hint. Laughing!

Set lugs back(grossly excessive headspace with Factory Fodder,to the tune of losing primers),stock cracked,trigger wouldn't work and it was simply a typical MK V piece of fhuqking schit. To their credit,they made it new and I invested another $.99 in it,with a NIB "For Sale" sign. Hint. Laughing!

Typical primer rodeo.

[Linked Image]

Art had some fair ideas.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now were I "enthralled" with pedestrian performance and as afeared of recoil as you,I'd simply gun a 700 based Lott,eek the extra round count in mag capacity and lose some barrel length. Not that it ain't funnier than fhuqk,that you gotta pull spark plugs,to drive sumptin' offa da' lot. LAUGHING!

GOOD talk,but don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore and yet again corroborate that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart,for trying soooooooooooooooo hard.

Laughing!................

JudLady,

You'll haveta pardon my catching welllllllll over 1000 Salmonids a year and seeing more Critters in a day,than you have in your "Life"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Never ain't not funnier than fhuqk,for the Peckerpole Princess to flail her Pom-Pom's from the sidelines and fuss in sucha manner. Cheer up...everyone "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat. Kudos on your ass sucking ability and penchant to panhandle,so you can ride bitch. At least Imagination,Pretend and Plagiarism are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Hint. LAUGHING!

Got gypped by Bartlein this morning,as I was hoping that they had a remaining special run 10/22 pre-fit on the shelf. No joy. Did manage to get through to Harrrell and he said he could have my Annie 54 1808 'tuner out today,so should be testing Lots by the weekend. Google it all and then nod your head,like you "understand". Best get another 6 Kreedmire spout coming too,but cain't decide to go Chassis Bitch,Gel Coat Bitch or SuperSleeper. I always wanted to try sumptin' in 6mm.

Thoughts? At least you can afford to read about it. LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Prolly should rattle Greg's chains and try to con him into building me a 22 Grendel no-turn 1-7" boltgun for Lapooey hulls and AR-15 DBM magfed 75 ELD Smooches. Too many projects and only 6 months of vacation a year,to do it.

Bless your heart,

Laughing!....................

Snatchtwan,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,that nobody can "insult" you Stupid Fhuqks nearly as you can...by simply doing your BEST. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Use your Imagination to Pretend that you don't hang on my every word and gawk my every splendid pixel. Chant in the mirror,"I could too","I could too!"...it really "works" GREAT for the rest of The Do NOTHING Gang too. Hint. Laughing!

'Nother for "your" album,though front lit. Google it ad then nod your head. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."