I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that The Do NOTHING Gang ain't turned a fhuqking lick,if only because they cain't. Congratulations?!?

Laughing my ass off at the "pictures",you "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it". LAUGHING!

Never seen much more than multiple thousandity Critters,on any one day. Still lookin' for a fence too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Never did Sea any water,or Icebergs...nor a Critter much beyond the 71st Parallel. Pun be intended. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sleeping sooooo fhuqking sound,it took a couple/few thousandity hoofs to wake him up. Now you can say you've "seen one"...you "lucky" kchunts. laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Only got charged once. Better luck next time. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Need to sort through pics and video,then start yarding mail apart. Were I forced to speculate,it looks like a couple/few MQ Fixed Fhuqkers arrived,a can of Alpha brass,goodly herd of 108 ELD's,a 1-8" 6 Kreedmire spout,some Redding bushing dies and TiN bushings,along with some other parcels I cain't exactly recall. Prolly gonnahaveta fire up a SawzAll here in a bit,to get the Mojo right.

You Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks be sure to nod heads in unison and chant that you "could too"...as you set on your couchbound kchunts

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00.

Hint......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."