Shammo,

Keep "saving". Congratulations?!?

You keep "forgetting" to cite the camera you use. I was looking for fences again,all fhuqking day and still cain't find any. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

JudLady,

You've the unfair "advantage",in that Stupidity isn't an "act" for you. Congratulations?!?

1000 Words Redeux RINK

While looking for fences today,I certainly didn't see any Salmonids either. You can set the bar a leetle higher,by saying you "know" a Cutter,who actually owns his own boat...you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

This Pigeon was protecting these Largemouth Bass,on their nest. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What didja' ALMOST "do" today?!?

Now you can say you've "seen" an Electric 17 Whizzum. Google it and nod your head. You'd need a co-signer for the tape. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Still awaiting my CNC 17 Whizzum Franklin mag shipment,but will make do.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking HOOT! This rain really puts a damper on thangs and I'm REALLY "surprised",you "forgot" to mention how many feesh you can catch a day,in your Ass Sucking Bitchly Pan Handling "Adventures". One can only bonk 200+++ a day here,right in the fhuqking head. Google it and say that you "could too".

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."