Few things funnier,than the Queens at Kchuntfest 2017...keeping their crossed-eyes on the "prize" and HOPING to be adorned with said tiara. Congratulations?!?

Were it not for the Sweet "Satisfactions" of Imagination,Pretend,Plagiarism and Vicarious "living",they'd not be able to rejoice in the "spoils" of reading about things beyond their "means","abilities" and "comprehension",let alone gawk them Splendid Pixels...the "lucky" kchunts. No wonder you CLUELESS Fhuqks Man Crush in such EPIC fashion. Hint. LAUGHING!

Few things as "rewarding" as hopping someone else's fence,looking over same,feedig a cat,lamenting the schitude of your HILARIOUS locale,threatening to "move" and "rejoicing in air pollution,while being pushed to physical LIMITS while lifting a Dink heart. No wonder that "getting" to say "Get some" in someone else's field,while setting in someone else's Weed Whacker,is soooooooo "enthralling"?!? LAUGHING!!!!!

Swedish Fish is easy. Replicating results ain't. Hint. Google it and nod your heads,like you "understand". Laughing!

Just ain't easy,choosin' from the 10's of fhuqking thousands images I've personally gunned and starred in. No "wonder" you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks gotta pilfer same,for "your" albums?!? Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Swedish Fish Action. Pardon the fact,that you poor poor(literally) CLUELESS Fhuqks would require a co-signer,for the Entry Fee. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Imitation remains THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts.

Bless your hearts.

Hint.

Just saying.

Laughing!

Wow +P+!!!!...............

(Addendum: for THE Peckerpole Princess)

JudLady,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you replied in less than 60-seconds...you "hard charger" you. You are a GREAT follower. Congratulations?!?

The ceiling has crashed,Pea Soup to the deck,but only a coupla inches of rain these last few days. Have yet to hear any Mail either attempt or succeed and tomorrow is another day. If'n I recall,there's some Goodies enroute and dat's for certain. You be SURE to muster ALL the Imagination and Pretend that you can,so as to not be inundated with same.

What didja' ALMOST "do" today,besides set on your couchbound khcunt and TRY to "convince" yourself,that you "could too"...while hinging upon my every word and Splendid Pixel? You "lucky" kchunt!!!

LOVE "your" pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."