Also add to my list of things to learn here is that Google Translate cannot identify this language. Esperanto? Assholia? Anybody have a clue?

Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Raider,

"Luckily" for you,Stupidity isn't an act,so you have an unfair "advantage". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Texan forgot about her Imaginary Pretend Ignore and was just itchin' to reiterate how she's a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...you "lucky" kchunt.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

kchuntari,

Pardon my inability to get "excited" about having my hands held,to shoot a fhuqking Cow. I doubt I wasn't much younger than 8yrs old,when I sluiced my first one in the pasture. I reckon the "great" thing about paying to shoot Cows,is that even a fhuqking Texan can "do" it. If someone spun you in a circle in a fhuqking phone booth,you'd not be able to get out less assistance. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to concoct any/all excuses you deem requisite,that'll "fix" your hilarious Stupidity and outright Dumbfhuqktitude. You are doing "great". Laughing!

I've never seen iron sights either.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo