What were the fhuqking "odds"...that the Paper Hat Brigade ain't turned a fhuqking lick? I am VERY "surprised". Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Also VERY "surprising",that The CLUELESS Kchunts also "forgot" about their "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and are lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit. Groovin' on the Whine(s),fresh Excuse(s) and rattlin' pom-pom's from the Couchbound Kchunt Crowd. At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within The Do NOTHING Gang's "means"...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

Why is it that every great picture,was plagiarized outta my album(s)...that too is VERY "surprising". Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Laughing!

Funnier than fhuqk,that Whining Kchunts reliably get horned up over some tongue. Now you CLUELESS Fhuqks can say you've "seen" one. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Or two...you "lucky" kchunts. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Funnier than fhuqk,that the ONLY thing you Whining Kchunts can "do"...is Whine.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

It's Snickers Season...for another week or 10 days. Haven't seen many more than hunnerts. Hint. Diggin' the 35mm ART and flingin' flash around via 1D MK4. Yep...Google it and nod your heads again. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have only puked (2) Reupold's thus far this week.

Keep telling yourselves that you "could too"...if only because everyone "knows" a Cutter.

Bless your hearts.

Laughing!...................

(Addendum for '22)

All new to me.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."