'308,

Not being forced to guess,is plum handy and much to The Window Lickers' chagrin.(grin)

I'm pretty hip on both the 22 and 6mm Grendel,with the .224" version being nearest and dearest.

[Linked Image]

Were there something better than a 6X MQ...I'd simply have a herd of 'em..................

math',

I've got 'em on World Class Air Rifles,World Class Rimfires and World Class Killing Rifles and they's without peer across the course.

Typical outing. Custom Kreedmire and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 260AI and 147ELD Smooches,Custom 22 Grendel Gasser and 75ELD Smooches,Custom 243 SALAMI and a POS Anschutz 1717D HB.

[Linked Image]

It ain't even "fair",which is always the realm I want to be operating within. The FWB 300 wears a 6X MQ now,if only in fairness. Pun be intended.

[Linked Image]

There's Method to the Madness.

Hint......................

Elkchunt,

Bless your heart for TRYING so hard. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..................

Fredrica,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that as soon as Dre tooted on The Kchunt horn,you came charging in...you "hard charger". Congratulations?!?

What wouldja "do" without plagiarized pics,your Imagination and it's Pretend,you "lucky" kchunt. LAUGHING!

Chime in,if/when your kchunt ever leaves the couch. No need to reiterate that a boat is beyond your "means" too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Dre,

You poor poor(literally) Drooling DUMB Fhuqk...didja "forget" about your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,yet again? Funnier than fhuqk,how all you Clueless Fhuqks just "happen" to be Lying Pieces Of Fhuqking Schit to boot. Congratulations?!?

VERY good call to wax eloquent on your Insecurities,instead of being forced to "laude" your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results". GREAT time to toot The Kchunt Horn again,for more help. LAUGHING!

I prefer more colors in my pics. 'Course,I also actually take my own pics,but you get the Sweet Satisfaction of scouring the Internet to plagiarize...you "lucky" kchunt.

The fish on ain't much better than 17#,you'd need a fhuqking co-signer for the reel and 15yr loan for the rod. Don't worry about the (5) Bears in the frame either. Now you can say you've "seen" said Riggin'.

LAUGHING!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Looking forward to your next Whine,as you toot on The Kchunt Horn for help.

Laughing!...........

'3,

OUCH! Now THAT fhuqking hurt!! Fly line?!?(grin)

You'll wanna be careful teasing The Do NOTHING Gang,as the wares are all outta their collective reach.Hint.

Anywhoo...the Loomis GL3 1141-S wearing a Shimano Stradic 2500 or 3000 has no equal. Doubly so,when stoked with 30# PP.

[Linked Image]

It enables a finesse game,with amazing integrity in reserve,while being lithe and nimble in the mitts for Casting and Blasting from daybreak to dark. I've broken too many GLX blanks,so am done there. My favorite 1141-S has landed well over 1000 trout greater than 28" and a herd better than 20lbs. Though in fairness,nothing over 43" length.

Generally,after I catch my 500th Steelhead for the year,I tend to leave 'em alone and focus on other things. Too many things to do and too little time. 6 months of vacation a year,holds me back.

It's rough..........................(grin)

tex n gal,

The only thing you "do" is flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend. Congratulations?!?

In fairness,I've not shot "much" .30cal,especially in long action. Unless of course you count Twat-Six,Twat-Six Improved,300Winny,300H&H,300Wby,300Super,300RUM and 30-378. Pass the 300Winny in a 700,if forced to slum L/A .308" boolits. It has the best balance of case length to COAL. Hint. Google it. Nod your head like you "understand". Laughing!

Never have seen any good 300Ultra brass and of course,nobody else has either. Hint.

If/when talking H&H length hulls,I've long gunned the Super and in various contours/lengths. Tough to beat a 1-10" PN there,but I've had a schit load of Custom 30cal spouts. Tough to get giddy about anything booger,especially as velocity increases,as they are too zooky for my tastes and I tend to insert alotta boolits,into alotta Critters. Hint.

I'd much rather gun a .284" for Utility,LR Fun and/or Killing...so simply do. Knowing me,I've prolly got a fair sized herd of 'em. Hint. Just saying. Laughing!

For L/A .308" Giggles,I can still slum a Super,with Skinners at 3500fps. Reupold MK4 M1 10x Mildot on this 'un,but I prolly gots a few scopes and rifles. Hint. laughing!

[Linked Image]

Have heard good thangs through The Grapevine about a 7 Whizzum Montucky squirtin' 180ELD's with a magfed Smooch,but I've only got (3) of them. Hint.

LOVE your pics. Laughing!

Be sure to "tell" me "more". The Texas Version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking Hilarious!!!

Bless your heart,

Laughing!................

WRO,

That is some FUNNY schit too!

Where do these DUMB Fhuqks come from?!?

Wow+P+!!!

Laughing!....................................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."