SuperKchunt,

How VERY exciting for you,to go to the Hardware Store twice...in a single day. Congratulations?!? You "hard charger" you!

Whistled through the first 1000rds of the R&R,before I'd been home for even 24hrs. Never been tough to cypher who do and who don't,but at least you get to read about it and look at the splend pixels,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Whatcha' gonna almost "do" tomorrow? How many times do you think about me,on a given day? Not a "special' day,just one of your regular ones? LAUGHING!!!

As an aside,do not "forget" that when on a "big" project,you'll ALWAYS wanna start by screwing yourself,simply because you WILL get more poozy that way. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

'deep,

Was up at 3:00 AM on the Reloading Press and was glassing Bucks until 9:30PM. I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with. Hint.

Newest 6 Kreedmire is squirting the 108 ELD's at 3050fps on the button and into tiny little knots. They's a happy fit in bindered mags.

[Linked Image]

The 110 Sugars ain't horrid in this spout and I only shot a single hasty 100yd trio and went right to gunning comeups. They need binderless mags for Smoochtitude and .75MOA to starboard,for a 225yd zero. Only rattled 'em out to the 1100yd line and caught a lull in this high pressure front,so it was only 10.5MOA to slide on the 10x MOA Quad.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Passed alotta Bucks with it today.

[Linked Image]

Not as "exciting" as going to the Hardware Store though.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

JudLady,

It'll only come as a "surprise" to someone who "does" as "much" as you...that all wares ain't "equal". Hint. Congratulations?!?

1000 Words

They say it grows on trees.

[Linked Image]

What's it like to always be on the outside looking in...TRYING to convince yourself,that you "could too"? Keep rattlin' them pom-poms,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and whine. What do you "do" for a "living"? Laughing!

With a smidge of luck,my Franklin Electric 17 Whizzum SPR and a batcha' mags will arrive tomorrow.

Film at 11:00.

Do tell about your "copious" Salmonid limits,so as to put all in perspective. It'll be funnier than fhuqk. Hint. Pardon Big Game Season being open EVERY month of the year,here along The Milford and I hear the feesh limits are rather forgivin' too. Google it and nod your head like you "understand". Cheer up,EVERYONE "knows" a Cutter and someone with a boat,you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

queenston,

Oh rest ASSURED it is funnier than fhuqk...despite your inherent ability to grasp anything resembling a first fhuqking clue. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

All hat and no ranch...ain'tcha'. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I was looking for a fence all day and until dark,to no avail,you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

KILLER pics,what sorta equipment are you using?

LAUGHING!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!...............

'doors,

One of 'em gawddamned fhuqking nearly got off their kchunt today. Almost.

Hopefully beer goes on Sale this weekend,so them on the dole,can wax a touch more eloquent upon their very WELL founded Insecurities.

Thinkin' I'll schlep a Baby 6BR tomorrow.

Decisions...decisions...................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."