Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
MCH. Indeed it's a great place. I got to spend one week in May and another in Nov 2008, and then 5 weeks in 2009. I had an agenda. LOL. She was insistent there were places we couldn't go. Where she couldn't go after dark.... Muzzy and Commie places. Just like anywhere, there's good and bad, and beheaders, lol.

Not a regret in any of it. Likely the best idea I ever had actually..... I will generally delete family pics...

Have enjoyed your pics and hope, I can only hope, you'll pack elk for me, lol..]

If I am around I would help you pack elk no question. And if your wife is making Adobo and Lumpia I wouldn't miss packing the elk. smile

I tend to want to see the places they tell you not to go to. Like South Bogota, that was an experience that bordered on stupidity. However I was with three other guys I know well and their capabilities. Two of us Marines that served together and 2 Eighty Duce that I worked with a lot overseas.

In Sandakan while diving some pirates from the Philippines shot at us but we were able to outrun them on the dive boat lucky. I look back and laugh but in all honesty things could have gone a lot different and I wouldn't be laughing.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.