Sam;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope that this chilly start to March finds you and your family well and warm this first Sunday.

As you know I really appreciate the prairie photos for a whole lot of reasons. My late father was born in Fox Valley, SK in a sod house and he talked about going on multiple trips for firewood down to the Cypress Hills as that was the nearest timber of any size. That was, by my ciphering Sam, roughly 100 miles each way by horse team....

Makes me wonder how far the cabin builders had to go to get the materials for it, you know?

We're going to be hard at this in a month and a half.
[Linked Image]

The guy with the white hat says he's not seen a February like this since the '50's - maybe....

We clip them now before using the new fangled electric iron and then put on an aloe vera gel.
[Linked Image]

This is the home place in the valley, about half way between Oliver, BC and the border town of Osoyoos, BC.
[Linked Image]

When we moved here 35 years ago there was cows and fruit trees, now the vineyards have come in more and more. This is off a little table mountain behind our house - the vineyard at the top of the photo is out the window to my right as I peck away. Our place is down in a gully behind the big rock on the right in the photo.
[Linked Image]

Our part of BC is sorta interesting in that we can go from this.
[Linked Image]

To this - in a few miles. We chase cows in all of it too Sam!
[Linked Image]

Thanks once again to you and all the rest who've shared photos from around the globe. It's been a grand read/view to be sure.

All the best to you all as we head into better weather.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"