Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Yoder409
I got him dragged and gutted and it took 8 guys to get him lifted 15" on to my hitch hauler.

8 Guys? To lift a bear really? Nice story. I think you mean 8 Bitches.

No, sir......………….. I meant exactly what I typed. 8 guys.

8 guys standing in a swamp......……..lifting nearly 600 lbs of dead bear. Yep. 8. In the process of re-habing from major back surgery at the time, all I got to do was watch and was DARN glad I had their help.

Too bad you weren't there to show my bitches how a MAN does with 600 lbs of dead chit in a swamp.

Ok now you are changing your story! First you said and I quote "I got him dragged and gutted" "and it took 8 guys to get him lifted 15" on my hitch hauler." Either way we know you are full of sh_t. But yeah I can show your 8 bitches how to lift a dead bear. As I am sure many others on here could as well. It ain't magic or super human strength. It's call a little commonsense. But please continue with your embellishments. I ain't the only one laughing.

How bout you just go get with Big Stick and go down on one other for a while. I think you two would get along just swimmingly. You seem to be carved from the same block wnining, condescending troll chit.

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.