Originally Posted by Yoder409
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I got him dragged and gutted and it took 8 guys to get him lifted 15" on to my hitch hauler.

8 Guys? To lift a bear really? Nice story. I think you mean 8 Bitches.

No, sir......………….. I meant exactly what I typed. 8 guys.

8 guys standing in a swamp......……..lifting nearly 600 lbs of dead bear. Yep. 8. In the process of re-habing from major back surgery at the time, all I got to do was watch and was DARN glad I had their help.

Too bad you weren't there to show my bitches how a MAN does with 600 lbs of dead chit in a swamp.

Ok now you are changing your story! First you said and I quote "I got him dragged and gutted" "and it took 8 guys to get him lifted 15" on my hitch hauler." Either way we know you are full of sh_t. But yeah I can show your 8 bitches how to lift a dead bear. As I am sure many others on here could as well. It ain't magic or super human strength. It's call a little commonsense. But please continue with your embellishments. I ain't the only one laughing.

How bout you just go get with Big Stick and go down on one other for a while. I think you two would get along just swimmingly. You seem to be carved from the same block wnining, condescending troll chit.

Great story please keep talking. so which is it????? Were you in a swamp or at your Car?????? I'll give you time to get your story straight. smile smile smile

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.