Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
When you reintroduced your former competitor's Redfield name and strongly promoted they're Made in the USA, it was kinda cool. When you then brought out imported half-assed Redfields it was not really cool. The 2-7 Revolution is pretty dandy, just a little upgrade on the "glass" would make it a winner.

All that said, why such cheesy eye cups on the otherwise excellent Yosemite 6x30 binocular? It's hard to take you seriously when you let chit like this slide. AT LEAST YOU HAVE NOT DISCONTINUED THE MODEL YET. Just a matter of time though isn't it?

What possible scenario is Wide Duplex ideal for in the 6x42? Shooting barn doors? It's hard to take you serious. Do you ever hunt? If you do, is it for barn doors? It's really a stupid reticle choice for the matte 6x42. Sales slow on that model? No chit.

The FireDot is absolutely wonderful execution. If you made a 6x42 with FireDot Duplex, that was deadnuts reliable, I'd love you longtime.

If this is what's gonna happen, we're wasting our time, their time, undermining Doug's influence with them. He's gone out on a limb at ouir request.

Their into their 5th generation of family ownership/influence.

They're a big home grown company, 700 employees, reportedly $160 Mil in annual revenue.

The fact they're sending someone to discuss issues is good news,

We need to cover core topics and stay out of the weeds,

Catch more flies with honey than vinegar, according to my Dad, who preached this to me as a youngster.

Kinda think the old man may have been onto something...

DF