Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Originally Posted by North61
I feel a bit sorry for Doug and Leupold on this one. This wasn't going to end well given the state of the strength of opinions on the subject. Doug comes across looking naive and probably damages his relationship with Leupold to boot. Leupold haters get to have a bigger field day and the poor sods who showed up from team Loopy probably damage their career's to some extent though I suspect it's also likely that 24 hour campfire members take their own reputation as "impossible to please" to a new height with management. Probably not the end game Doug was looking for.

I will continue to use Leupolds when I want a light weight option, but not without a bit of paranoia now, waiting for failures, that will likely not happen but waiting non the less.

Well said.

Why feel sorry for Doug? After years of successful business not carrying Leupold, he now does. If there's discontent with Leupold on this forum so be it. Thanks for the effort, sure, but sorry feelers is the last thing needed IMO.

And paranoia "now"? Have not the Leupold failure discussions ever caught ya'lls attention before?

Zero insult intended. Folks use them. I have a few.

Last edited by MtnBoomer; 07/10/19.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?