Originally Posted by Huntress1956
Just curious, but from a business standpoint; why would a company turn down Military Contracts? Isn't that easy money? Also, they appear to have current military contracts, along with the Mark 4 and Mark 6/8 and the Ultras in the 80's and 90's were all Contract Scopes...doesn't that invalidate the theory of Leopold turning down military contracts? Just curious but common sense seems to be missing from some of these accusations.. which seems to also be very common over here around this campfire.

Just playing devils advocate, but some of the theory's here are right up there with Area 51, Aliens, and Chemtrails. What facts are behind any of these theories?

Also, I have no dogs in this fight, I just prefer to THINK about whether things make sense before I jump to conclusions. I do have a few Leupys that I love, but I also have some cheap SWFA's, Tascos, and Steiners.

Originally Posted by Huntress1956
Just curious, but from a business standpoint; why would a company turn down Military Contracts? Isn't that easy money? Also, they appear to have current military contracts, along with the Mark 4 and Mark 6/8 and the Ultras in the 80's and 90's were all Contract Scopes...doesn't that invalidate the theory of Leopold turning down military contracts? Just curious but common sense seems to be missing from some of these accusations.. which seems to also be very common over here around this campfire.

Just playing devils advocate, but some of the theory's here are right up there with Area 51, Aliens, and Chemtrails. What facts are behind any of these theories?

Also, I have no dogs in this fight, I just prefer to THINK about whether things make sense before I jump to conclusions. I do have a few Leupys that I love, but I also have some cheap SWFA's, Tascos, and Steiners.

Good post. I havent tried an el cheapo,bomb proof SWFA yet, but am considering it .it will go on a target rifle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]