Originally Posted by SKane
I've been a rather unabashed Leupold supporter since exiting the womb and I found the live piece so very wonderfully patronizing.

I'm not sure what their expectation was but I gave them hesitant props pro eo for venturing into this optics lions den.
What they're used to experiencing in these types of social-love events is expelling rainbows and unicorns with the hardest-pressing question received from participants is "dude, where can I get the sweet t-shirt you're wearing?"

A few months back I signed up for some chance-to-win thingy with a trio of brands - Leupold being one of them. In doing so, I had to fill out a questionnaire with a list of attributes I considered important in my equipment. I've since been sent a templated email (catering to my order of importance); "You've asked for reliability"; featuring the XXX rangefinder." And I'm sure I'll get one soon enough with the "You've asked for *fill-in-the-blank*; featuring the XXXXX". I'm sure there's some marketing eyes from Leupold on this thread so this is a head's up for them: Folks, your strategy is showing; you can bullszchit the fans but not the players. smile

That’s really well said...”You can bullschit the fans but not the players”

I’m stealing it...😬😎

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”