Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Not directed at anyone specifically but there sure are a lot of assumptions being made.

This is what has happened to America. Assuming and people piling on whether it is scopes or tires. At the end of the discussion, I will bet Leupold continues to sell thousands of scopes to people that aren’t on the Campfire and will thank the Campfire for it’s input.

If Leupold sells that many scopes that don’t work, you would think it would show up unilaterally through consumers. I haven’t had the problems that the Campfire has with Leupold, but I have switched almost entirely to Swarovski, so I can’t ad to the educated discussion.

Whether or not there is any change will remain to be seen. I believe this squeaky wheel will get greased. My guess is grease isn’t what the Campfire is looking for...

I highly doubt Doug who is a major distributor of optics would have posted a thread on Leupold without certain criteria being met.

1. He would have had to talk with Leupold directly first and my guess is the conversation was about why his order for Leupold scopes was dwindling.

2. Doug and Leupold would have had to reach an agreement for Doug to approach campfire members because yes he is a major distributor and major distributors don't just start random threads discussing who there in business with

It's more than obvious Leupold is having a serious problem and if they don't get it sorted there future is at stake.

Trystan

Last edited by Trystan; 07/08/19.

Good bullets properly placed always work, but not everyone knows what good bullets are, or can reliably place them in the field