Poorly done all-in-all. Lots of covering up the pile but leaving the stink.
I owned Leupolds for years and got rid of the last one about 15-18 years back. It had been mounted on a 'hard-kicking' 25-06 and then moved to an equally 'hard-kicking' 243. (<= that's sarcasm there) On both scopes I could get maybe 8-10 shots then the zero would float off. Sent it in and got it back saying they tightened something up. Still had the same problem. It was an older Vari-x III. Last one I ever owned.

I looked at the VX-5HD scopes a while back and opted to go elsewhere. I currently have scopes from Leica, Zeiss, Swarovski, Minox, Sig, Burris and Bushnell.

I listened to this again just now and made it about 27 minutes into it before I got tired of being talked down to. I'm rather disappointed in the whole thing. I was really hoping they would address the issues instead of just dodging. "We aren't going anywhere. We are going to continue making quality products." - made my BS meter go to about 11.

I do want to thank Doug and Rick for putting this together. I know they had NO control over how we were going to be treated. You gave them and us a chance, they screwed it up and totally missed the boat. Heck, they missed the dang river.

I wish Leupold luck in some day figuring this out. When or if, they do, they might go back to this video and this thread and see that this very well may have been the turning point that they missed.

For now, I'll stick with Doug and the scopes I have that work for me.

Thanks again to Doug and Rick for this attempt.

Last edited by Bbear; 07/10/19.

Support your local Friends of NRA - supporting Youth Shooting Sports for more than 20 years.

Neither guns nor Liberals have a brain.

Whatever you do, Pay it Forward. - Kids are the future of the hunting and shooting world.