Dang, I missed it!!! I didn't even know this went down until just now. Damn!! Being from Oregon, there are still a lot of people here that think Leupold is better than sliced bread. However, those people really don't shoot much, and they for damn sure don't dial and shoot further than point blank range. For some reason Leupold is convinced they don't have problems or they think they can just pull the wool over everyone's eyes. For those of us that shoot a lot, we know better. Generally when we have had multiple failures from Leupold or any other brand, we make the switch to a better product. By better I don't mean spending tons of money on glass either. SWFA is one that a lot of us go to because we know they offer reliable and accurate tracking with good solid internals. When we want to step up to a nice piece of glass with excellent tracking (like the SWFA), we look into Nightforce. It's just the way the cookie generally crumbles...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA