Originally Posted by Hudge
Doug,

Thanks for setting this up, but I missed it. I own Leupolds and my issues have been minor compared to others here. I have read through the forum here and it looks like Leupold has taken the "don't give a [bleep] stand". The customers wrong we are right, what a better way for a company to go out of business. Until Leupold addresses these issues, the problems will only continue, and I will say I have purchased my last Leupold until they acknowledge it and resolve the issue. Heck, I was about to buy a new scope in the next three weeks as well. Oh well, there are other companies that will be glad to take my money.

There's zero chance they're going out of business. They don't need to address anything, their market share is big and the users of their products generally won't notice anything less than catastrophic failure. As predicted, anyone reading this forum can move on and it'll never matter to Leupold. Fugg'em.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?