I work in Manhattan, fortunately I live in Pennsylvania but I’m still in the city every day. Yeah I’m concerned, I’m working up on York Avenue near all the hospital Sloan Kettering and so on. I have a nurse friend who works at one of the hospitals, their epidemiologist gave a little rundown last Friday to doctors and head nurses on the situation. They stopped all flight related work to other hospitals across the United States and whoever can work at home will do so. They had another meeting today and she told me that now they are seriously concerned, She said avoid groups, which I absolutely left out for crying out loud you’re in Manhattan and constantly wash your hands and face, I said that’s it :-). I can tell you this there isn’t as much traffic heading into the city that has definitely slow down.I am seeing more people wearing masks. Very few people are going into any sushi/Asian restaurant. There are some people that are absolutely clueless and other medical professionals that are concerned.Take it for what it’s worth.