Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
The cruise ship thing is interesting

When you place:

1 - Oxford study
2 - Italy numbers
3 - Japan facts

all side by side, it all equals "Silent Attack" is rampant, majority don't even have symptoms, and the numbers will eventually prove it.

I think it is a whole lot more widespread here than people think. I honestly think I had it. Multiple local people including a 90 year gentleman think they had it. Do we have proof? No. There also is no proof we DID NOT have it. It’s not far fetched to believe it was here in late December and January. The CDC says most will have mild symptoms and recover on their own at home without medical treatment. The media should stop scaring the crap out of the masses by posting CASES when in reality it is a positive test going up in numbers. It is logical that as more testing is done (and the White House says about ten percent tests come back positive) ,positive TEST results will also increase. Do people go get tested for anything when they have mild symptoms and recover at home? No one around here does. The hypochondriac types will I suppose. If you’re 65 and older , yes it can be lethal. The life expectancy is 76 for makes anyway. Harsh? Maybe .truth? Yes

Last edited by alwaysoutdoors; 03/25/20.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]