Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Beaver10
By your way of thinking, alone... You have single-handedly slayed every member of the Fire, on every thread you try to participate in.
It really is fun watching a sad little Russian troll-doll getting passed around like hookers kuht in a meth kitchen by every member who plays with you.

Straight out of Rules for radicals, lie, and keep repeating the lies until they become truth.

I’ve kicked everyone of your azzes when I’ve debated the trolls on here with facts, and each and every one of you can’t stand it one bit and I love it. I’ve used “facts”, hard core facts with supporting evidence to back it up. I’ve kicked commie azzes online debating you guys for close to 20 years on the net, and I’ve loved it. Your signature tactics stand out like a hooker walking a street, and anyone with intelligence can identify your lying ways also.

Now you have people stating you’re not a commie, but the preponderance of evidence, due to your tactics, proves that out to be a lie.

Originally Posted by Beaver10
So, here we are...I’ve always said and called you out numerous times that you’re a Russian troll....Prove me wrong, Sputnik.
Post a picture that proves you’re actually here in the USA and not in a small back room- call tank In Moscow.
Dare yeah....Maybe a pic of a big bull you killed with a note that says anything you want it to say about Beaver.?

I’ll tell you one thing, I couldn’t kill a little 4 point Bull, like you did last year, and post it online to feed your ego that you’re some seasoned Elk hunter. I watch 5 and 6 points walk by if they don’t measure up, and I’d rather go home empty handed, having enjoyed my time and beauty of the back country, than slay some poor helpless 4 point, because I wasn’t a mature enough Trophy hunter to let him grow to maturity, but I guess when you’re a broke dic like you, if it breaths, it falls, right, Beavus-Butthead?

Keep running your trap. I don’t need to prove anything to you or anyone here. Everything I’ve posted here to help people is solid and quality knowledge, and any real hunter realizes and appreciates it. You’re a pathetic Cyber-Stalking miserable troll, who in his 50’s has a sucked life obviously, or you would not be the clown-face you are humiliating yourself on the internet like all commies do.

Keep posting girl. You’re fun to watch while you meltdown, and pull every trick you can out of the Saul (commie) Alinsky “Rules for Radicals” book you commies worship from.

Oh, I almost forgot, you broke dic, I’ll draw up a contract between you and I, which protects Rick Bin (24hr) and all associated parties tied to this website, et al., including you and I, and heirs from any liability, and keeps you and I anonymous, and proves I’m not a Russian troll.

It will be a bet that Rick will take a 10% rake from the losers side for being escrow agent. I will require $5,000 from you up front to escrow before spending time to write the contract. Rick will state from my ISP address whether I am from TEXAS or not.

So, MY LITTLE Broke Dic [bleep], put your money where your mouth is little bitch boy.

The bet is for Forty Thousand U.S. Dollars ($40,000.00), that I am not in Russia, you mouthy troll.

Yes or No bitch?

Hey, do you know when booking for this hunt will start again?

https://www.bookyourhunt.com/en/Tour/10712?SearchTerm=Elk