Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
We will never know what the infection rate was on the cruise ship. The passengers were not tested for antibodies as they left the ship. We have no idea what portion of the crew and passengers were ever even exposed to the virus.

Quarantine, you know! Each passenger in his cabin, one or two to a cabin. As soon as infection was discovered.

The above is a not true at all.

FACTS:
1 – The people got attacked early by “silent attack”, and reached immunity (antibodies), and by the time they were tested, their RNA was negative.

2 – It was proven the turd world wait staff employees feeding them were spreading the virus to all passengers when dropping their food off. Passengers could not spread from room to room. As they were exposed every feeding the ship acquired an 80% immunity on board.

3 – Same wait staff, so no passenger could be safe from being exposed.

4 – Identification of cases proved it was everywhere on the ship, but 80% didn’t get it. How? They’d already built immunity, because they were seropositive.

5 - LOW DEATH RATE, and LOW infection rate. FACTS MATTER.

I have looked and looked for data confirming antibody tests and been unable to find it. Can you provide a link?

Among 3700 passengers and crew, 712 tested positive for Covid 19. Of those 712, 9 died. That is a bit over 1% fatality rate.

Does not say anything about the other 3000 testing positive for antibodies to show they had ever been exposed. So I am interested in facts vs supposition.

You purposefully ignored the point I produced of the virus was shown to be "everywhere" on the ship, thus no way for anybody to not be exposed to it.

The common denominator was staff moving about the ship feeding(exposing all passengers), while passengers were in rooms (can't spread virus except to roommate).

Additionally, the majority of cruise passengers are retired with comorbidities, and thus subject to higher death rate, but it did not happen, did it?

Gee, I wonder why......silent attack built herd immunity is the reason. FACT.

So that is your supposition.

You have no data to indicate serum tests were done to show all passengers carried antibodies? Did you just pull that proclamation out of your ass?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.