Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Math, logic, science, rifles, ammo, hunting, have all been shown not Sputz’s strong suit.

But, she Rocks it at identifying Commies.

Laffin

😎

Apparently, he hasn't read up on how air handling systems on cruise ships are suspected of spreading the virus, even when guests are confined to their rooms. That ain't rocket science.

Smokepole, you truly are the biggest commie dumbazz idiot on this whole site, where you interject yourself continually into conversations and have not the first clue of what you speak. You make a short vague sentence with ZERO depth to impress your commie toady followers, and to act like you are some authoritative intellectual, but every single time, it gives me the most rewarding pleasure to bust your balls, being you have cyber-stalked me here for close to two years, and are nothing but a mentally sick cyber-stalking dolt.

Below is the air path of the air in the HVAC system to each “individual” room. The air path DOES NOT pass through multiple rooms, therefore negates the community sharing of air. Each room is completely separate in that each have their own individual AHU (Air Handling Unit).

Supply Air Duct > Room AHU > Supply Vent > Return Air Duct

Air from the common supply and return ducts travel great distances through the duct system, back to the central unit to be mixed with incoming fresh air and pass through the first stage of filters before entering the supply duct to travel back to the individual room AHU’s.

The total distance traveled makes it PHYSICALLY and absolutely impossible for a “viral load”, large enough to infect a person, to return to an individual room from the extreme lengths traveled. I remind you, they are only requiring six feet in social distancing to stay safe, whereas the total minimum distance traveled through the air duct system is many multiples of the social distance requirement of six feet, and the air path turning multiple times would allow any viral load at all to become broken down further as it strikes the surfaces inside the ductwork.

You just had your azz kicked up around your pitiful neck again smokee. You’re a certified dumbazz, nothing more.

Go piss into the wind.

LOL, what a putz. You're a financial genius, a medical genius, and an expert on cruise ship air handling systems. Your expertise knows no bounds!!! Educate yourself. Best to listen to the experts, rather than pretend to be one:

https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2020/Q1/

"According to a Purdue University air quality expert, cruise ship air conditioning systems are not designed to filter out particles as small as the coronavirus, allowing the disease to rapidly circulate to other cabins." “It’s standard practice for the air conditioning systems of cruise ships to mix outside air with inside air to save energy. The problem is that these systems can’t filter out particles smaller than 5,000 nanometers. If the coronavirus is about the same size as SARS, which is 120 nanometers in diameter, then the air conditioning system would be carrying the virus to every cabin.

Cruise ships could minimize this problem by just using outside air and not recirculating it.”

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/cor...ce-for-a-coronavirus-quarantine/2250190/

"Milton, who studies the spread of virus particles in the air, said recirculating air on a cruise ship’s ventilation system, along with people living in close quarters and in communal settings, make the vessels vulnerable to the spread of infection."

Thanks for proving once again you have absolutely no clue. My article completely refutes those two idiots, in the links you produced, with explicit details describing how it is physically impossible for the virus to spread through the HVAC system, and the fact you completely ignore the detailed facts listed and proving such, speaks volumes and proves you're nothing but a troll, who isn't even capable of conducting research at a professional level, nor do you have the talent to analyze the validity of what you do find.

I've been proving for 2 years, since you've been cyber-stalking / trolling me, you're a dumbazz. You would think at some point even a complete dumbazz, like you, would learn.

The fact you tell me I should read and listen to the experts, when you have no clue what my background or credentials are, further proves what an idiot you are, especially after I produced a professional level article, that would stand up to any respectable Engineers review addressing the topic.

Thanks for the laughs.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)