Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Math, logic, science, rifles, ammo, hunting, have all been shown not Sputz’s strong suit.

But, she Rocks it at identifying Commies.

Laffin

😎

Apparently, he hasn't read up on how air handling systems on cruise ships are suspected of spreading the virus, even when guests are confined to their rooms. That ain't rocket science.

Smokepole, you truly are the biggest commie dumbazz idiot on this whole site, where you interject yourself continually into conversations and have not the first clue of what you speak. You make a short vague sentence with ZERO depth to impress your commie toady followers, and to act like you are some authoritative intellectual, but every single time, it gives me the most rewarding pleasure to bust your balls, being you have cyber-stalked me here for close to two years, and are nothing but a mentally sick cyber-stalking dolt.

Below is the air path of the air in the HVAC system to each “individual” room. The air path DOES NOT pass through multiple rooms, therefore negates the community sharing of air. Each room is completely separate in that each have their own individual AHU (Air Handling Unit).

Supply Air Duct > Room AHU > Supply Vent > Return Air Duct

Air from the common supply and return ducts travel great distances through the duct system, back to the central unit to be mixed with incoming fresh air and pass through the first stage of filters before entering the supply duct to travel back to the individual room AHU’s.

The total distance traveled makes it PHYSICALLY and absolutely impossible for a “viral load”, large enough to infect a person, to return to an individual room from the extreme lengths traveled. I remind you, they are only requiring six feet in social distancing to stay safe, whereas the total minimum distance traveled through the air duct system is many multiples of the social distance requirement of six feet, and the air path turning multiple times would allow any viral load at all to become broken down further as it strikes the surfaces inside the ductwork.

You just had your azz kicked up around your pitiful neck again smokee. You’re a certified dumbazz, nothing more.

Go piss into the wind.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)