Originally Posted by Beaver10
Dang, you got me up against the wall and I’m all shaking and crying...But, look behind you Sputz....Kingston has patiently been waiting for your explanation of your cited Oxford study.

Go ahead...Little shove to move your shaky knees closer....Step on up to the podium my masterbater and tell Kingston how smart you are.

Real obvious you’re ducking him...Figures. 😎

1 - The quote from the Oxford study has been posted. Not my problem if you two amateurs are incapable of comprehending the facts in it, but I'm also not surprised.

2 - You telling me to step up and debate Kingston brings back school ground memories of the little bitch boys like you daring your enemy to fight your big brother, because you're too much of a puzzy to back your own mouth.

3 - Ducking? I'm actually kicking both of your azzes at the same time with facts. It takes a little time to respond with an actual intelligent post, something you obviously have never had the ability to produce, again, not surprised. But, you do have a mouth, and I'm sure it's been wrapped around more than one man's schlong.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 03/25/20.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)