Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Your wish has been granted.

Everything you posted is not so.

"Those predictions were/are for a course of 12 to 16 weeks beginning Mar 10."

Bullshit. You used the crap January date as the first infection date, and ran crap predictions from that.

You can't fake the death rate, and the fact that it is linear and not exponential, so you try and shift the focus to tests.

And the increase in confirmed tests is nothing more than a reflection of increased tests.

More bullshit.

BSometer is a crap lib site. No surprise it's your go to place.

They took down their statistics and graphs when they showed that the serious infections were 2% of the confirmed tests, and the graphs showed no exponential growth.

So even with the "confirmed tests" fraud, the serious cases were less than 3%.

No they have not taken down their data. It is all still there.

And you are also completely wrong as to my predictions being based on anything in Jan. I absolutely used 1000 cases as a baseline and predicted doubling from that point.

The middle of Jan is widely accepted as introduction of patient zero in USA.
Feb 29 shows the first death. A delay of six weeks.
Mar 4, 11 deaths
Mar 8, 22 deaths
Mar 12, 41 deaths
Mar 16, 86 deaths
Mar 20, 256 deaths
Mar 24, 775 deaths

If that is not exponential growth, someone needs to dig up my seventh grade math teacher and put a bullet right between his fugging eyeballs. Because it sure looks like what he taught me was exponential growth. And again, the doubling rate of four days has turned into a tripling rate.

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Your wish has been granted.

Everything you posted is not so.

"Those predictions were/are for a course of 12 to 16 weeks beginning Mar 10."

Bullshit. You used the crap January date as the first infection date, and ran crap predictions from that.

You can't fake the death rate, and the fact that it is linear and not exponential, so you try and shift the focus to tests.

And the increase in confirmed tests is nothing more than a reflection of increased tests.

More bullshit.

BSometer is a crap lib site. No surprise it's your go to place.

They took down their statistics and graphs when they showed that the serious infections were 2% of the confirmed tests, and the graphs showed no exponential growth.

So even with the "confirmed tests" fraud, the serious cases were less than 3%.

No they have not taken down their data. It is all still there.

And you are also completely wrong as to my predictions being based on anything in Jan. I absolutely used 1000 cases as a baseline and predicted doubling from that point.

The middle of Jan is widely accepted as introduction of patient zero in USA.
Feb 29 shows the first death. A delay of six weeks.
Mar 4, 11 deaths
Mar 8, 22 deaths
Mar 12, 41 deaths
Mar 16, 86 deaths
Mar 20, 256 deaths
Mar 24, 775 deaths

If that is not exponential growth, someone needs to dig up my seventh grade math teacher and put a bullet right between his fugging eyeballs. Because it sure looks like what he taught me was exponential growth. And again, the doubling rate of four days has turned into a tripling rate.

Before you put a bullet between his eyeballs, can you ask him how many deaths there were during that same time frame due to the flu?

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord