Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by JGRaider
I would venture to guess that a lot of people have already had it and gotten over it months ago.

While talking to a friend in New Jersey last night he asked if there were a bunch of “abnormal bronchitis” cases diagnosed that people went to the dr 2-3 times for and nothing really touched it. I told him there was a lot of that from late Oct-Jan. A family member of his said in their opinion those abnormal cases were undiagnosed CV that people got over.

My wife suffered the same symptoms, with very minor feaver, and our Doc told her the same exact thing yesterday at her semi annual checkup. There were a slew of bronchitis cases here as well, and it was very wide spread.

Same here, mild fever, very minor body ache and tiredness but negative flu tests every time they went to the dr. Nearly everyone I am in contact with had it at some point and couldn’t shake it for awhile. Diagnosed as abnormal bronchitis for most.

Yep myself also, it was around the beginning of February for me. Same symptoms the others mentioned. Thought it was my biannual normal sinus infections that i have got nearly every fall and spring my entire adult life. This one was different though after a few days I had some pain in my lungs with congestion and some mild difficulty breathing with physical exertion. Went to the Dr and got an antibiotic as well as an oral steroid prescription. Felt slightly better after about 24hrs. Once the steroids were done however the lung congestion/mild pain reappeared. Had this for about 2 weeks. Then it simply seemed to go away. My wife had similar but milder symptoms that lasted also around 2 weeks. Not really in close contact with many others but did have several of my employees were be at various times since January with flu like illness. Noone i personally know or associate with has been diagnosed with nor had any major COVID problems.