Originally Posted by Beaver10

LOL...you posted your first article and couldn't even discuss the numbers in it, where I proved you're a damn fool, and you got your azz kicked and now like all typical communists, you want to move the goal post in the middle of a debate and every intelligent person will now see you for the true loser you are.

And just to prove my point, this second article you have posted includes ZERO (0) analysis from YOU.

For your information, intelligent people always discuss their points of view while they reference items in an article they post. The fact you do not tells intelligent people everything they need to know about you, and once again, you thoroughly prove you're nothing but a mouth.

Lastly to prove how dumb you are, you can't even model your NEW number to give a percentage of death rate, which would not be correct anyway, being Japan is not testing for antibodies in everyone.

That's how convincingly stupid you are. You talk about my debating skills, which by the way are utterly kicking your azz, and you can not even form one sentence with your information.

Tell me, when you were young, and had show-and-tell at the front of the class, did you just walk to the front of the class and tell everyone your dad calls you a dumbazz, and then listen to the class laugh at you....like everyone is presently laughing at you now?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)