Oh my,it is VERY "surprising",just how very WELL founded the countless Insecurities are. Hint. Congratulations?!? LAUGHING!

No wonder Melting Snowflakes cain't conjure a number great enough,to denote how many times a day they think about me?!? Hint. LAUGHING!

My powers are such,that she'll soon be trying to use my coined verbage and punctuation,to quantify that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and how The Melting Snowflake Routine is assuredly NO "act"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. LAUGHING!

Now in fairness,I've always wanted to see a Float Plane,but alas,there's none here in Kansas. I will cross my fingers however and hope that someday I'll catcha' glimpse,if only in passing. Who'da' ever thunk,both a Helicopter and a Float Plane in the same Thread?!? You "Hard Chargers" REALLY "get after it" and the pictures are "GREAT". Hint. LAUGHING!

It seems like knives would be purty expensive for The Paper Hat Brigade to procure and welllllllll beyond their "means",which would in fact fuel more than a touch of deeply rooted/well founded angst?!? Hint.

LAUGHING!

Oooooooopsie!.....................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."