As usual, my amigo not only serves up a meatball but puts it on a string so folks can whack it multiple times. wink Where to begin? So many angles so hard to choose. OK, I'll open with, you're a kiss and tell master level sonofagun. You think either of those women would appreciate you posting pics of them on an open forum, asking for opinions as to which one you should run off with and leave your wife for? BTW, you're totally off the list on the bank caper. You'd post pics and get us pinched before lunch the next day. Moving on, if you do file for divorce--which you won't but drag on about it at least twice a year-- consider that your frequent tales of alleged infidelity will very likely come out in legal proceedings, not to your advantage... Next up is your complaints several times a year RE: your shytbird step kids. It's your house, right? Then their living there is no one's fault but your own. Steal from you, assault you, eat your food and bring trouble to your door and you never put your foot down and tossed them out head first? Sorry, that's your choice you've made. Enough for now but I have lots more thoughts and helpful criticisms. wink Oh, as to your question? Neither!