Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by thaxted
Forty-two pages of pissing match and ms lint shows up and still no renegade and slumlord........ I'm disappointed..... the still must have blown up or something. cool

And they would make a difference how?

Because they insult you like no one else?

I ain't going anywhere, for you or them or anyone else.

Get it, this is the internet.

I don't give a flying Fugck who they think they are, who you think you are, or anyone else.

They live, they die, like the rest of us.

They are not superheroes, to me at least.

I don't care, I am here, and even when they are here, I don't care. I will still be here. Your here, your idiot followers are here, I am here, I don't care.

Get the point? They insult me, okay. Does my world fall apart? Do I lose God? My family, my home, my savings, my health?

When they buy into this place or buy it outright, I will leave, till then, I don't care.

And truthfully until you buy into this place or buy it outright, you shouldn't care that I am here either. In order to care that I am here, you would have had to give a damn about me in the first place, and you would have to have nothing else in your REAL LIFE to care about. Quite truthfully, how sad is your life and the lives of your buddies here, when you worry about me being here. What in the hell does that have to do with real life and family? The important things, not the stupid damn things.

I am here.

Deal with it, all of you.

https://youtu.be/wZWsTCaQMp4

Uhuh.