you're giving relationship advice and family counseling now?

Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by GRIZZ
How bout the one you married dumb fuqk...

how would you like to be in an unhappy marriage?

In all seriousness Roger, ask your wife that question. Looking at it from a woman's point of view, would I want to continue to have an intimate relationship with a man who does the things you do, and do to her? If what you say is true about your wifes' not caring what you do, then take note, you taught her not to care. If you truly talk to her and bully her and treat her in the manner you claim to treat her, and you truly run with these women to dinner and other places, and meet and have sex with them, and love them like the devil, then your wife will have a million and one answers to your question posted above. Would you want ANY of this being done to you? Nope, and I know that for sure.

Would you want any of this being done to your daughter?

You have always seemed like a man who had so much of his [bleep] together, except this.

Guys who encourage you, are either doing the same thing as you, only in a hush-hush manner, (there are a couple of them on here that are doing exactly that), or they are living vicariously through you.

I would actually not be surprised if "BoomBoom" Man honours your image every day.

All of this was not anyones' business, till you made it public, and then it became the business of everyone who reads it. If you publish a book about your life, you expect people to read it, and critique it, and love it, or hate it, or be indifferent to it. When you write your memoirs on this forum, expect the members to have an opinion on them, and expect to not like most of the reactions. I am a learned woman in this area.

If you have even one ounce of feeling for your wife, don't take her money, don't take any more of her pride, don't continue to break her heart. Leave her like you always say you are going to, let her live, and possibly love someone again someday, and in turn, you go on and love them all like the devil you are, but without hurting anyone, but you.

Just a thought.

Good Bless.

Miss Lynn