Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by SockPuppet
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Dragging wives into this is pretty fugking low.
The's a lot of shyt in here that's pretty fuuckin low.

In a race to the bottom I see you’re determined to win.

Speed on.
Funny how none of you fine upstanding hypocrites have anything to say when it's my parents/wife/kids that are getting trashed. Little Billy badass, jackwagon and BoobBrown pick shyt with me daily and deserve whatever they get.. Smoke a turd you sanctimonious ass hole. I have zero use or respect for you.

Imagine the fugked up world their families live in. Especially the ones that talk Christian and spew like the Devil himself, one particular little sanctimonious prig other than "ironbender" has his coming in due time, karma is a bitch. I hate him more than anyone on this board. Cross was dead on about the rat pack, and this person in particular, but in due time, as always, what goes around comes around. Hope your having a fine day, and God is blessing you and yours.

Lynn

Seriously, if you're this invested in an internet forum, you may just want to step back. It's just the interwebs...there's real life out there.

Seriously, what Fugking difference does it make to you what I do? None. Just as you being here makes no difference to me, or any sane person on this board.

Final Answer to all your past posts to me and your future posts to me...

"WHATEVER".

I now return you to your regularly scheduled program of SFA.

Miss Lynn

LOL

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~