Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by DeadHead
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

OMG....you been hacked by Miss Lynn!

ML is the ‘fire expert on men. LMAO!

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

Ooohhhh Burn!!! LOL

Yeah, gonna need to go get some ice for that burn!!
Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Brother, I only want you to be happy and safe. You know that, I hope. I break your nuts mostly for fun, but also perhaps because you might benefit from a reality check. Each one of us only gets one crack at life. Speaking on my behalf only, I'll be fugking damned if I know I'm in a lousz, miserable situation but do nothing to fix it. YMMV. Rest well, bud.

OMG....you been hacked by Miss Lynn!

ML is the ‘fire expert on men. LMAO!

I take great pleasure in saying the following to you, it has been coming forever, and it's time, you are the most sanctimonious Coc*sucker God ever put breath into, and may you reap all that you deserve in what is left of your piss ass little life.

Lynn

Well, golly, thanks!

I am reaping all that I deserve, which is considerable.

I suppose it comes from living a happy, healthy, life. Also fulfilled by a successful long term marriage. How is yours, BTW?

Perhaps you’re the one needing to sanctimoniously suck some cocks, and stop projecting.

Since you’re back posting, you must have run out of hookups via PM. Good luck with that.

Yep, sanctimonious till the death.

Thanks for the reply.

Lynn